Car Covers

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Car Covers
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 13:52:40 -0600
Daniel;

I drove my 1960 MGA through 1 Alberta Winter (1973) with no top and only
a Tonneau cover. (mind you, I was young dumb and full of....)  I found
that with the tonneau and the heater on I was warm and cozy in all but
the 40 below zero stuff.  Besides, It made me noticed on campus.  People
still tell the story about the loonie who drove through the worst
blizzards in a "top down" roadster.

        I had ordered my new top from England in September.  They had told me 8
weeks and I was so eager to get tyhe new one on that I pulled off the
old one and threw it away in November.  ......The new one arrived in
March, of course.

        Would I do the same today??????  What???  are you nuts????

Have a great Xmas.
--
Mike MacLeod, Alberta: (where the beer and the antelope freeze)
'68 BSA Spitfire                '60 MGA            3 Old Martins