Re: Carroll Shelby & MG

To: user <mikemurphy@iw1.net>, "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carroll Shelby & MG
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 22:45:01 -0600
Speaking of Carroll Shelby and LBC's...

I have a set of Original Carroll Shelby 6x13 Minilites
on my Sprite.  I have 3 of the wheel center caps.

Does anyone know where I can get a new set of center
caps?  Or just one more to make the partial set
I have complete?

At 09:15 PM 12/28/97 -0500, user wrote:
>I was just reading an article on the new Shelby Series 1 car and it
mentions that in 1952 Carroll Shelby piloted an MG-TC in his first road
race.  He won the LeMans in 1959 with an Aston Martin DBR1/300.  No wonder
I like the Cobra, it has LBC influence in it.

--
Jay Quinn - Business Systems Analyst
Personal Email: jpquinn@cyberramp.net

1962 Austin-Healey Sprite MKII HAN6L2874