Stuff from Santa

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Stuff from Santa
From: Simon Bosworth <simon@hpi50.dsddhc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 09:05:51 -0600
Hello all,
  well Santa was nice to me this year.  My stocking had a copy of David
Knowles' book and the Lindsay Porter restoration guide.  David's book is
wonderful reading, my mind is full of images of MG workers, seated on
orange boxes, driving bodyless cars through the town.  I suppose in
these enlightened times they would have to put them on a truck instead.
How boring :-(
  Thankyou David for writing this book, it is a treasure.
  From some of the posts I have seen on the list it looks as though
Santa must have made quite a few pick-up stops at Moss and Classic
Motorbooks :-)

Best wishes for the coming new year,
Simon

74 BGT