Re: BGT Half Shaft Nuts Driving Me Nuts!

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>, Darby <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Subject: Re: BGT Half Shaft Nuts Driving Me Nuts!
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:14:56 -0800
Hey Vince and David,

Thanks for the advice, this was very helpful.  Here's what I did...

1st.  Buy a breaker bar from Sears as the craftsmen brand is guaranteed for
life no matter what.

2nd.  Go to OSH and buy what could best be described as a really big friggin'
steel pipe.

3rd.  Combine said big friggin' steel pipe and craftsman breaker bar for a
whole lotta leverage.

Worked like a charm and I'm smiling again!  Thanks so much to all who
responded, I'm back in business.

Happy New Year To All!

Andy