Re: Getting rid of rodents...EXTRA SILLYNESS!

To: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Subject: Re: Getting rid of rodents...EXTRA SILLYNESS!
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 21:11:50 -0800
At 04:41 AM 12/30/97 -0800, Mike Lishego wrote:
>Christopher Palmer wrote:
>

>> MGB!  Rock Hard Rat!  MGB!  Rock Hard Rat!
>> Forever may we hold our spanners high...HIGH HIGH HIGH!
>
>Hee hee hee!  I knew that some general good would come from my rodent
>thread...Hmmm...Rodent thread...I'm going to try to make a sweater from it...

No No, for that you nead more than a thread you need a Rodent yarn... maybe
something like:

"The other day I had to hack up the fron oen of the Midget, so I stuffed a
couple of Rock Hard Rodents in under the rea wheels...."

Greg
"But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
 I have spread my dreams under your feet;
 Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
                                  Yeats