Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers

To: darby@tri-lakes.net
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumpers MGs and the complainers
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 15:59:28 -0600
On Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:35:40 -0600 "Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net> writes:
>As a noviate member of the Bill Easton Club of Self-Congratulatory MGA
>Owners (BECSCMGAO), I felt compelled to set the record straight.

Oops, David is repeating my grievous error.  It is the Bill EastMAN (not
EasTON) Club of Self Congratulatory MGA Owners (BECSCMGAO).  Hopefully
Great Guru Bill (that is what we call our spiritual leader) will not be
inclined to yank my member(ship)  for getting his name wrong.

BTW, speaking of names, if 30% of the members of this list are named
Rick, it seems at least 50% are named David.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX