Re: Chrome vs. Rubber

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>
Subject: Re: Chrome vs. Rubber
From: Chris Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 14:09:50 -0500
Frank-

Once we're done thrashing your 64 (hopefully the doors don't fly open ;-)
)then you can thrash my 77B, you might be a bit suprised.  9.0 to 1 CR,
Piper Cam, re-curved distributor, no smog gear, and a Weber mixing the
juice.  No it's not how it was shipped from the factory, but it is as God
(and Mowog) intended it!

No one will argue that a stock RBB will ever perform like a stock CBB, but
nobody said it had to be stock (at least in Michigan anyway!)

Regards,

Chris Delling