MG CD and auto show

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG CD and auto show
From: Patrick Bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 07:46:22 -0800
HI all:
I was surfing and there is a CD ROM coming out called MG interactive
that looks like it will be good!It will have videos,old commercials and
ads and virtual cars you can get in etc.The website is
rpminteractive.com/mg.html.Also our local channel 2 had an hour and a
half "special" on the LA auto show it was mainly a big commercial for
all the new cars but one thing I thought was interesting was all the
promos for ALL the new cars had the cars going around twisties on
country roads!It seems like they are all telling the potential buyers
how much fun it is to drive the back roads!Hell we've known that for
years!
Pat