Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #975 Sun Jan 4 20:53:25 MST 1998

To: mgworld@chp.ltd.uk
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #975 Sun Jan 4 20:53:25 MST 1998
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 09:31:04 -0700
Is this a trick question?  TR8

How about: Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, various Rovers, MG, Triumph, Marsh
Special (racing),  Leyland P76, Morgan, TVR, Ginetta (racing/kit),
Marcos, and I am sure others.  Most of this information was from "The
Rover V8 Engine" by David Hardcastle.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster