Topping up Front Dampers

To: MG Enthusiasts <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Topping up Front Dampers
From: "Michael F. Adamson" <madamson@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 14:00:42 -0500
Chris,

The recommended fluid is Armstrong lever shock oil.  Failing that, 20 (sa=
ve
a little for the dashpot) to 30 weight motorcyle fork oil is your next be=
st
choice.  I have used one of those lever pump oil cans with a long flexibl=
snout to good advantage.  Stands are good:  easier with the front wheel
removed.

Regards,

Michael.