DMV Praise, was Re: 5 cylnder engines

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: DMV Praise, was Re: 5 cylnder engines
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 23:53:22 +0100
Huh?!
The people at MY local DMV are always the MOST helpful and INCREDIBLY
knowledgable people that I ever have the good fortune to deal with.

Like the woman I almost got into a shouting match with trying to explain
for 15 minutes that my diesel did NOT need a smog check...

Or the surly 'obviously hates her job' woman I invariably have to explain
the finer points of the vehicle code to EVERY TIME I'M THERE...

Or the tester I saw with my own eyes cutting a pretty lady slack on her two
too many wrong answers on the written test...

oops...was I just ranting...good nite
ctp