Re: 5-cylinder engines

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 5-cylinder engines
From: Grant Shirreffs <Grant.S@greatelk.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:51:20 +1300
Hey, that's lateral thinking.  I'm pretty sure that all radial engine
configurations have an odd number of cylinders per bank, so that means
that all numbers of cylinders up to and including 10 have been done on
an engine at some time.  I can't think of any 11-cylinder radials off
hand, but I'd be happy to hear of one.