Re: WHere to find MG screen saver?

To: taxhelp1@juno.com (James P Simmons)
Subject: Re: WHere to find MG screen saver?
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 19:36:25 -0800 (PST)
At 10:13 PM 1/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Are there any MG screen savers on internet?
>
>JIM

Jim et al,

A few days ago someone on the list suggested a shareware version of a screen
saver where you add your own pictures.  I went searching for just such an
animal and found Image Master Plus IV.  It's great and has become my screen
saver of choice.  I DL'd scads of MG pictures from list member's and club
web pages and now have a fabulous MG screen saver.  I highly recommend Image
Master Plus for custom screen savers.  I'm running a 16 bit version for
Windows 3.11 but I'm told by their customer support that it works flawlessly
with (grimace...) Windows `95.  Check them out at:  http://
www.accidental.com

Hope this helps.