Re: Cooler TD

To: "Mark Sherman" <MARKSHERMAN@worldnet.att.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cooler TD
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 18:12:59 -0800
Mark....Have you made sure the block is free of sediment, particularly the
hole you can see if you remove the core plug at the rear of the side water
passage on the block? And have you duplicated that hole behind the front
core plug (as the later XPEG blocks were drilled)?

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center