Fuel gauge trouble, part 2

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel gauge trouble, part 2
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 20:08:07 +0100
OK,

So I checked my sender's resistance, it looks ok.

But, with the key on I have no voltage going to the sender.  All of the
green wires which feed the switched systems seem to be in place, but I
don't know the exact mode of operation of the voltage stabiliser.  I know
that there should be a green wire feeding it power, a light green/green
wire between it and the fuel guage, and then a green/black going to the
sender.

I should have expected voltage on the LGG side of the fuel guage, no?

Thanks!
ctp

ps - in case I can't find it in my Robert Bentley or Haynes, where is the
voltage stabiliser itself located? (69 Midget MkIII (padded dash))