BRG

To: "MG List (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: BRG
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 11:04:30 -0800
After looking for months for the perfect red (San Marino from Honda), my
friend swiped my color.  It doesn't bother me, but I have been haunted by a
gorgeous British Racing Green that I saw on a BGT at the Palo Alto Car Show
in 1996.  So, I think that I have decided to paint my car ('66 B) BRG and
to put in a non-original tan (NOT Autumn Leaf) interior.  My dilemma is
that there seems to be many different BRG's.  I am not trying to be
original, I want that kind of 'Drop-Dead' BRG that I have seen only on a
few cars.

So I am looking to you for your recommendations on selecting a BRG (or
something like it).  I need to know the manufacturer of the paint and their
paint codes.  I have a local paint shop that will mix up some samples.  I
know picking from a sample is difficult but I'll manage.

TIA

Doug Gaither
'66 MGB