Re: NYS Emissions

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: NYS Emissions
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:30:28 -0500 (EST)
        I've got the same concern with my 77B. I bought an extra year by
getting it inspected in December. My hope is that the mechanic that
inspects it won't have any idea of what the car should have on it. The
only tell tale sign is the thermostat cover that has the mounting for the
air pump on it. To get around this I plan on putting an older model cover
and plead ignorance. I also plan on taking a copy of the Haynes manual
page that says not all cars have all the same equipment.
...Art