Re: Factory MGB/GT photos

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: Factory MGB/GT photos
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:35:38 -0800
Dave Houser wrote:

> Surely over the factory's span in Abingdon, Cowley and Pressed Steel,
> where the bodies were put together, there were hundreds of photos taken
> showing the various processes, right? Where are they all?
> How about fitment of the wiring, brake, gas and battery runs under
> the car! Seen any good pictures lately explaining that?

        Well Dave, there are a few theories out there about our LBC's.  The
first (and
most widely accepted) is the theory that they are from outer space, sent here
by other
 civilizations light years away as a goodwill offering.  I know, sometimes the
aliens
will seems a bit misguided.  If you don't believe me on this one, check out the
photo
that one of our lucky listers happened upon while cleaning out his glove box.
You can
plainly see three LBC's poised on the surface of Mars!
        My personal theory is that they were not made, they were born.  Don't
ask me
what the parents were or how they proliferated, I cannot say.  What I can tell
you is
that you need to love them as if they were your own child!

        *Tongue respectfully in cheek*

--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College