Interesting Technology with Potential for Many

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Interesting Technology with Potential for Many
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 17:25:26 -0600
Listers:
I thought I'd pass this along. It's a website describing cryogenic =
tempering of metal, specifically engines, but it has other applications. =
I stumbled across it as my work involves finding civilian technologies =
with possible military applications. For you racers out there, this may =
be VERY useful, and given the potential cracking and warping of LBC =
heads, it might be worth it for all. I might just give them a call and =
find out how much for an MGB head!
Check it out at:
http://www.300below-mn.com/motor.htm

Dan Ray