Re: Cheap MG parts, WAS Engine mounts!? -Reply REPLY

To: gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu, peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu
Subject: Re: Cheap MG parts, WAS Engine mounts!? -Reply REPLY
From: JustBrits <JustBrits@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 20:07:57 EST
In a message dated 98-01-13 15:53:37 EST, gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu writes:

<< y '70 B is a daily driver, and because of it, I figure I should spend
slightly more on parts to give me insurance.  Let me be the first to tell you
that I have an extremely reliable vehicle now.  Reasons for this include my
familiarity with MGs now(it took quite a while), the resolve to fix the car
right, and not being a cheapskate.  I drove 400 miles from Memphis to Atlanta
with nary a problem.  7 hours straight with only a fuel stop.

 My fuel gauge works properly; my speedo works as well as the odometer.  All
lights work.  SU carbs work fine and are adjusted properly.  And this
equipment is all original or OEM quality or better.  Why jerry rig when the
right part works fine in the first place?

 Jay

Cheers,

          Ed

Dayly Driver = 370HP 350CI QuadraJet El Camino when purchased was $ 4000.00
and is currently insured for $ 12,000.00.