Those Mobil Posters

To: MGs List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Those Mobil Posters
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 09:08:43 -0600
It seems there is some interest in those Mobil Speedpass posters. There
is, as usual on this list, a story that goes with it.

There isn't any Mobil stations around here so I asked my Dad to look
into it. He is retired, lives in the southwest, and occasionally
actually will do things I suggest. Well, he apparently got carried away.
He sent me some and said he has horded some more.

I've asked him to let me know how much he has really collected and see
if he wants to get into the poster distribution business.

To the interested parties, I'll keep you posted.
--
Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
"... one of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that,