Re: Losing Power on Steep Inclines

To: Jurgen Hartwig <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Losing Power on Steep Inclines
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 08:22:51 -0800
Jurgen,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm still suspecting floats and will check this
weekend.  I have electronic ignition and no points, so I don't think
that's the problem.  Also, I have no troubles pushing the engine as hard
as I want on flat surfaces or moderate inclines.  Only when the nose is
tilted up a bit.  What do you think?

Andy

--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited advertisement
to this equipment.  A violation of the aforementioned Section is
punishable by action to recover actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever
is greater, for each violation.