Quits running, safety, MGG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Quits running, safety, MGG
From: HORNERLJH <HORNERLJH@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:14:26 EST
I have learned many things since finding this MG DL 1 month ago and the advice
has been well thought out and exhaustive.  Thanks to all.  To those I've
offered advice I hope it has helped.  BUT, in Blake's search for his B cutting
out someone recently suggested that he run it 'til it quit, leave the ignition
"ON", open the hood/bonnet, and remove the fuel/petrol line to see if it was
still spraying.  WHOA!  Blake, I hope you are still alive to read this, and
also not incinerated your LBC.  Spraying combustibles in a hot engine bay is
...  POOF! ...  Sorry, I do not intend to take a swipe at someone, but it
reminded me to think twice before offering advice.  "Safety Fast" and First.

Phil Raby in Blighty:  If you would like, I will fax you the drawing of the
"MGG" in February's Automobile Magazine (Boxster on cover).  The fax will
probably be of low quality as the drawing of this front engine / front drive
concept is "greenish" (don't ask).

Regards,
Jack Horner
1975 MG Midget, and still the one & only owner (masochist)
e.mail =  hornerljh@aol.com