RE: Testosterone + LBCs, was--->Re: mud flaps

To: "'Mike Lishego'" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>,
Subject: RE: Testosterone + LBCs, was--->Re: mud flaps
From: DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 15:37:03 -0600
Mike,=20
Be careful, since I'm looking at a new horn someday, you have sown seeds =
that might grow! Everyone who knows their history knows that the Brits =
allied themselves with the south back a 137 years ago, and provided some =
interesting equipment to the "Lost Cause". Maybe that's why the LBCs in =
the north rust and the ones in the south don't?
;)
Dan=20