Re: MG Books

To: Mike Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: MG Books
From: Mike Lishego <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 17:43:39 -0800
Mike Hartley wrote:

> I also have a book that I have never seen in the US.  It is called MG: A
> Pictoral History.  I have not gone completely through the book, but what
> I have seen is very good.  This book deals mostly with T series and
> earlier cars, though it concludes with the later cars.  The book is
> exactly what the title describes.  It is almost 100% photographs with
> captions.  It covers every pre-war model that I have ever heard of plus
> a few that I have not.  There is also quite a bit of racing coverage.

I have the same book here in my mini-library, so it is available in the states.
think the person who gave it to me found it at Borders or some other trendy
bookstore
cafe.  I like it, since it gives a pretty good idea of what happened during the
life
of the MG car company.  There are some pretty neat pictures in there too...
--
Michael S. Lishego
St. Andrews Presbyterian College