MGB Roadster wanted

To: autojumble@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB Roadster wanted
From: Sam Staton <hstaton@ilnk.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:37:59 -0500
Folks -
        I have apparently passed the LBC Fever on to my sister, and she has
decided that she wants an MG. Since neither she nor her husband are
restorers, it will need to be in top-notch shape. She wants a (preferably)
'69 or earlier (leather upholstery). She has stated that she wants it to be
red, but that is more than likely negotiable, and she wants a biscuit
interior. The mechanical condition need to be excellent. While she and her
husband are technically able, I am 1200 miles away and will be unable to
assist. Any leads to and active MG or British club in the vicinity of
Norton, MA will be appreciated also. Please reply by private e-mail to me.
They are willing to pay a fair price for good value. I will need detailed
pictures if you are not in my vicinity (Jacksonville, FL). Thanks!

Sam Staton