Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -becoming 'The Answer to Life the Universe

To: spridgeteer@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: The 2004 MGG!!! -becoming 'The Answer to Life the Universe
From: miker15@juno.com (michael j robson)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 20:46:42 EST
On Sun, 18 Jan 1998 12:44:22 -0800 (PST) Chris Nevard
<spridgeteer@yahoo.com> writes:
>Daniel
>
>You've started something now.....;-)
>
>The 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' was written by the great Douglas
>Adams. Doctor Who TV episodes had many different writers, but not
>Douglas Adams as far as I'm aware.
>
>Getting an MG link in here could be tricky - however Abingdon was
>closed down around the time the series was telecast here in the UK!
>
>Pleased to be of service . . . it's being so cheerful that keeps me
>going.
>
>Marvin the Paranoid Android
>spridgeteer@yahoo.com

THGTTG - first broadcast in the US in 82 but .......
The first episode of Dr Who was broadcast in 1963, just as MGB
production was getting going
Now - didnt we already go through a Jo vs Leela thread?
My heart will always be Jo's!! hehe

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT