Re: MG: the Untold Story--Books-Overpriced?

To: Scott Gardner <gardner7@pilot.infi.net>
Subject: Re: MG: the Untold Story--Books-Overpriced?
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:14:25 -0500
I guess that it is all a matter of what you are used to.  It seems to me that a
$40.00 book is not that bad, relatively speaking.  I just finished my degree in
Biomedical Engineering and I cannot remember buying a text book for less than
$90.00.  These books were all just 200 pages or so.  Now I am working on my
Master's in Biology, and all of my books are around $70.00.  I am more than
happy to spend $40.00 on a book about MGs.  Hell, they are half the price of the
other books that I am reading these days and 10 times more interesting!

Mike