RE: fuel pump Q

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: fuel pump Q
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 11:13:31 -0600
When I got my car it had a Harting voltage regulator in it. Very similar =
externally to the one pictured in my Haynes and Autobook; slightly =
different internally. Who was or is Harting?=20
I wondered if they were made as parts for our cars or were used by PO's =
as an acceptable substitute.
=20
Phil Vanner