Carlisle PA May8-10

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Carlisle PA May8-10
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:48:22 EST
Just a "heads up" for  those of you intending to go,
I called Days Inn today to reserve a room - no problem,
I got one ok but the lady at reservatins said the Days Inn
there is quite heavily booked for the weekend -
I know theres a number of hotels in the vicinity but it
might be a good idea to reserve now rather than pay the
usurous rates I will charge any of you to sleep on my floor!!!
hehe.....
BTW the lady at 1-800-DAYS-INN was a delight, - flirted
unrepentently with me which is awfully gratifying to an
aging fart such as myself!!!! (but no, she isnt going to
Carlisle...)

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT