Re: Allen Humour (waaay off topic)

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: Allen Humour (waaay off topic)
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:09:34 -0800 (PST)
At 01:56 PM 1/21/98 EST, you wrote:

>Tell you what, Phil. I'll trade you the X Files for Mystery. And if Diana
>Rigg comes with the package, you can have Vanna White, and two players to
>be named later.
> I've been in lust with Diana Rigg since the original Avenger series,
>when she wore those TIGHT leather outfits, and drove a pull handle MGB

Now yer talkin' Rick.  I spent many a sleepless night in the early `60's
with visions of Mrs. Peale dancing in my head.  I could never figure out how
Mr. Steed could remain so aloof. Perhaps a wee bit light in the
loafers...d'ya think?
  The Dr.Who fans can keep Jo and Lela et al, I'll take Ms. Rigg with or
without MGB, Leather or Lotus.

Ross
.