RE: tap water ok for radiators?

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com, karim.marouf@cancom.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: tap water ok for radiators?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 98 17:55:00 UT
All things considered, I'd worry more about the quality of gas going into the
tank (as evidenced by the recent gas thread)  It probably does not make much
of a difference if you use tap water or distilled water.  However, seeing that
distilled water is cheap enough ($.75/Gallon), any hint of benefit probably
makes its purchase worthwhile and you can always use any extra to top off your
lead acid battery.

Dr. Doug

Getting the 76B radiator boiled and re-cored - will fill with redline water
wetter, 60% distilled water and 40% antifreeze.