Re: Norristown Flea Market

To: Randell S Kegg <rkegg@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Norristown Flea Market
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 05:16:58 -0500
Randell S Kegg wrote:

> Can anyone tell me exactlyy where the flea market is in Norrisville?
> Thanks
> Randy Kegg
>
> On Thu, 22 Jan 1998 06:24:56 -0600 (CST) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
> Deutsch) writes:
> >You wrote:
> >>
> >>Anyone going to the Delaware Valley Annual Flea Market this weekend
> >out
> >>in Norristown, PA? What about the Feb. Event down in Atlantic City?
> >>
> >>Cheers,
> >>Dave Houser
> >>
> >I'll be down Norristown way on Sunday along with Mike Robson. Dual
> >purpose trip: dropping Adam's (son) 72 MGB off at a shop in Jersey for
> >
> >an engine transplant operation and checking out the goodies at the
> >Swap
> >Meet. This will be my third year attending and I highly recommend the
> >venture.
> >
> >BTW, this event and many others are listed at
> >http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html (newly updated as of
> >yesterday)
> >
> >Safety Fast,
> >David Deutsch
> >Membership Coordinator
> >North American MGB Register

It is located at the old Wrights Sales & Service (former MG Dealer)
at 638 Markley St, Norristown, PA (look for "land of Pizza" and "Diamond
Auto Glass" signs)

Call Fred Wright at 610 356-4409 or John Smoogen at 215 699 8507 for
further instructions.

See Ya there - will be riding as a passenger in Terry Allens 67 BGT
(Primrose)

Rick
<http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/9945>