Re: MGB radiator overflow tank

To: "JMerz140" <JMerz140@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MGB radiator overflow tank
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 13:43:27 -0800
In case you haven't come up with one yet, we have found three in our used
parts room. Moss wants $159.95 for a new one, they're obviously hard to
find, so we feel $50 each, including UPS shipping, is not unreasonable.

If interested, send a check to British Sportscar Center, 2997 Alhambra
Drive, Cameron Park, CA 95682. Also, please e-mail confirmation that you
are doing that, so we can reserve one for you.

Lawrie