Re: Moss Motors catalog - BOOKS

To: danray@bluegrass.net
Subject: Re: Moss Motors catalog - BOOKS
From: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:21:17 -0700
I checked prices on several books and ended up buying from Amazon.  Great
service, great prices.

Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)
Denver, CO USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas
On Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:52:11 -0600 DANIEL RAY <danray@bluegrass.net>
writes:
>Sean:
>For books check out Brit Books at:
>http://esp.norwich.net/britbook/mg.htm.
>Their prices can't be beat other than by maybe Amazon (www.amazon.com)
>Dan

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]