Re: MGB Auto Insurance

To: Mx6perform@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB Auto Insurance
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 00:31:54 -0800
Choke! Gasp!

Tell me that's a typo, Ron!!   $360 a MONTH???!!!! Lordy, lordy.... are you
in New Jersey (Highest rates in the country I just heard today.) WOW... If
you were my kid you'd be on a bicycle, looking at free Mobil or Canada
Trust posters that feature pictures of MGs !!

Do you know how many MG's David Deutsch can buy per year with that kind of
money??

wow..... $360 per month....

Carol       ;-)