Re: Racing Screens

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Racing Screens
From: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 98 09:22:04 PST
Trevor,

We've played with all sorts of windscreens on the '68 'B.  It has no
door glass at all, and one of the guys is hammering some blanking
plates to go over the tops of the doors.  Right now we're talking
about making a speedster style 'screen for it, but "Brooklands"
screens keeps coming up as well.

I agree, it's a blast to drive one like that!  When I got my
'75 back together, I drove it around the neighborhood with
no windscreen (I had goggles on).  What fun!

Sorry, but we don't have any pix of the car.  I think right now
it has no 'screen on it at all.  As soon as we do something with
it I'll put some pix on our web page.

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary                  http://www.teamsanctuary.com/