Re: MG Greetings

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Greetings
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:01:02 EST
On Wed, 28 Jan 1998 16:36:57 EST WSpohn4 <WSpohn4@aol.com> writes:
>Hello everyone.
>
>I have been looking at this group for a few days and don't have a good
>sense
>of the usual content yet.
>I own a 59 MGA Twincam Roadster, 62 Mk 2 Coupe, and a 58 Twincam
>roadster and
>63 TVR with MG/HRG engine that I race in vintage events, as well as a
>Downton
>spec MGC roadster that we use on the street. I was wondering if you
>get much
>Twincam content, or if (understandably) most content is MGB oriented.
>
>Any pointers would be appreciated. You can reach me at wspohn4@aol.com
>Thanks
>
>Bill Spohn
>Vancouver BC
>1958 Twincam
>1959 Twincam
>1962 Mk 2 coupe
>1958 XK 150 coupe
>1969 MGC tourer
>1965 TVR Grantura
>1965 Jensen CV8
>1971 Jensen Interceptor
>1974  Jensen      "       convert.
>1961 TR3
>1958 Buckler
>1971 Le Mans 455 convert
>1988 Fiero turbo
>1987 Chrysler van to carry parts

Welcome Bill -are you sure you're not Lord Beaulieu in disguise? - thats
an impressive list of toys
There are naturally more posts about Bs than other models but the A crowd
are vociferous and knowledgable
despite being elderly!!!(hehe)
You will learn much here about cats, Frank Zappa, Mathematical puzzles
about tortoises as well as the odd snippet about MGs. Theres at least one
Interceptor owner on the list but he's been quiet lately - must be lost
in the maze of wiring (Are you there Michael??)
Stick around a while , you'll get the hang of it and undoubtedly will
bring a lot to the table as well (14 cars.....where
do you keep them??)

mike robson
three measley Bs and a couple of jeeps

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]