Re: Running Yet?

To: tboicey@brit.ca, saschris@flash.net
Subject: Re: Running Yet?
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 20:19:04 EST
In a message dated 98-01-29 18:09:27 EST, tboicey@brit.ca writes:

<< NK* the problem had to do with flooding because of bad
 float valves and also misconnected DPO emissions hose bodges.

   The carb vents were hosed to each other,

which of course doesn't provide any pressure venting it just spreads the
problem around.

   I have ordered Grose Jets

from The Roadster Factory and expect them in a couple of days, then I shall
start trying again. I have a U joint to keep me busy in the meantime.

   On the upside though, a compression test came out well.

 --
 Trevor Boicey
 Ottawa, Canada

Cheers & 'Keep on truckin' !!  You WILL get there!!

          Ed