What I'm (Planning on) doing to the LBC this weekend?

To: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Subject: What I'm (Planning on) doing to the LBC this weekend?
From: Terry Williams <mgguyc100@newedge.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 13:28:56 -0700 (MST)
At 10:09 AM 1/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Well, OK, I'm at work and a little bored, so I
>thought I'd ask, what are you doing with your LBC
>this weekend?

Hey Andy et al:

I hope the weather goes foul, so I can muster up an afternoon in the garage
to continue the engine removal. Next steps are to disconnect the dreaded
crossmember & mounts, the maifold, the engine mounts, and prepare to pluck
that little puppy outta there by next weekend with a friend's hydraulic hoist.

With any luck at all, the mirriad of bits and pieces I've ordered ffrom
various sources will have arrived so the REAL work can begin...

And you?

Terry "Plan your work, work your plan" Williams
'70 BGT
'68 roadster

oh, BTW - anyone got any thoughts/comments on my ringing driveshaft question
as posted earlier in the week? Seems weird to me that one shaft would ring
like a bell, while the other emits a dull 'clunk'??????