RE: Sinking feeling about Internet

To: dr-doug@classic.msn.com
Subject: RE: Sinking feeling about Internet
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 15:57:22 -0500 (EST)
>I think George Carlin has a great routine on a related topic.  The bigger the
>house, the more junk we collect.  When we run out of room for our junk, we
>just go out and get a bigger house and fill that one up ... then we go out
>and
>get yet another bigger house ...... It's no different with bandwidth.
>
>I have the same problem with my garage.  First house had a one car garage and
>it was filled.  Now I have a three car garage and it's filled too!!!!
>

>Dr. Doug
>
>An unruly assortment of Bs and Cs in my garage just lounging around waiting
>for their turn.

Boy, am I in trouble.  I just bought a house last year, and I'm planning on
adding onto the current 1-1/2 car garage to make it a 4-1/2.  How am I ever
going to afford all the stuff to fill up that kind of volume?  I'm sure
I'll find a way. Already have a good start, 3 LBC's, and one VW.  I
consider personal belongings to behave like a gas. They always expand to
fill the entire volume of whatever container they're in, and if you leave
the door open long enough, some of it escapes outside, too.

Calvin Krug