(No MG Content) Bounced e-mail

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (No MG Content) Bounced e-mail
From: Carol <car@intersatx.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 21:00:34 -0800
Note: This is Send #2. The other message is out in cyberspace somewhere.
whatamess... Two days, now. Had to re-sub. Bummer.

=====================

Oh, goody!

After having received NO mail for well over 24 hours, I just learned that
my ISP had to change addresses (the numeric address) and that mail to me is
getting bounced back to the server that is sending... be it team.net or
Juno.com or...

I was assured that the mail would be arriving as the servers in cyberspace
find the new address. If this causes any problems for the list or, more
specifically for MJB, I am very sorry. I think Intersatx was tip-toeing
into new territories and got surprised. I'm apparently #2 in e-mail
receipts. Only one other user had the problem. Interesting, eh??!

It's been a dull mail-quiet day!

Carol