Will they fit?

To: "MG List (E-mail)" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Will they fit?
From: Douglas Gaither <gaither@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 20:34:12 -0800
I have located a pair of early '70's style seats that I was going to
purchase for installation into my '66B.  I've been talking with Ian (U.S.
Mike Satur rep) who says the '73 seats will not fit.  Has anyone out there
tried to do this?

Also, I received no response from an inquiry about a remote brake servo.  I
thought it may have been lost in the listserv black hole (from time to time
I read a response to a post I never received in the first place).  So here
it is:

I've located a good used remote servo for my '66B.  Before I trust it, I
want to put a new seal kit in it.  I notice that Victoria British sells
these Lockheed 5" remote servo's for $395.  They also sell the 7" servo as
a Girling replacement for the MGC.  I can find a rebuild kit for the 7"
servo, but not for the 5".  I'll probably need an inline non-return valve
as well.
Does anyone know where to source a rebuild kit for the Lockheed 5" remote
servo?

If anyone knows how to track down Lockheed (the mfg) I would sincerely
appreciate it.

Doug Gaither