Re: Comment on newer cars: (was: Re: Sinking feeling about

To: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Subject: Re: Comment on newer cars: (was: Re: Sinking feeling about
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 08:26:04 -0800 (PST)
At 04:58 PM 2/1/98 -0500, you wrote:

>If you'd like to do this and send me your list, I'd love to see it and
>comment on it. Don't include exotic cars as they are just too
>anti-mainstream to be significant overall.  I am very much a student of the
>automobile and its place in history and I have a very strong interest in
>styling.

Well John, if you consider Enzo's creations exotics then I assume you'd
classify Ettore's at LEAST as high so we'll leave them out of it.  That
leaves us with, in order of stylistic splendor:

        MG TC
        E type roadster
        MGA
        Healey 3000's

In the spirit of your request, this is a personal and completely subjective
list.  Any comments will be read with interest then cheerfuly deleted.

Cheers, eh!
  Ross
  `66 GT & `47 TC