Re: Oxygen sensor setup-

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oxygen sensor setup-
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 12:01:50 -0500
Thanks Trevor, I must have missed the original post.  In my opinion we'd be
better off to leave the air fuel ratio alone on our old LBCs.  They ran
cooler and started better the way they came from Jolly Olde even although I
admit that lots of them were ridiculously rich especially here in Alberta
where the altitude plays a big part.  There's always a danger of erring to
the lean in an attempt to get the exact mixture with the attedant danger of
doing serious damage under a heavy load condition - long mountain grade on
a hot day.

John