Re: MGF impressions

To: Phil Raby <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Subject: Re: MGF impressions
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:20:42 -0800 (PST)
>On 5/2/98 2:16 pm Rick Feibusch said
>
>>Skeeeeeee-braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, snick,  braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
>>snick, braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, snick,
>>braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, snick
>>burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. . . .
>
>Sounds as if you're doing something very suspicious with a sheep :-)
>Explain please!
>
>Philip Raby

Philip-

Here in America we never put braaaaaaaaaas on sheep.  Sheep look so much
more appealing in suspenders and dark nylon stockings (you know, the ones
that have the stripe up the back).  Have you ever seen Woody Allen's film,
Everything That You Wanted To Know About Sex? There is a segment featuring
Gene Wilder and a sheep called Daisey that is fall-off-of-the-chair funny!
He ends up like a wino in the gutter drinking a bottle of Woolite (a gentil
detergent for home washing wool sweaters that might be called something
else in the UK).