T-series FAQ / correct ftp adress

To: dmeadow@juno.com
Subject: T-series FAQ / correct ftp adress
From: "Danko Roozemond" <Danko@dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 10:59:28 +0100
In message <19980205.094933.20590.1.dmeadow@juno.com>  writes:
> Danko:-
>
> Thanks for the file! It looks great!  I was able to download one from the
> FTP server, finally.  Seems that you left "Canberra" out of the address
> originally.  I was able to find it by following the subdirectory headings
> from the main directory.
>
> Perhaps you would want to resend the full address to the list?  I don't
> know who else might be having trouble.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David Littlefield

you are absolutely right, I forgot to include canberra (the name of the
harddiskvolume) so the correct adress and contents of the T-series FAQ
(available with anonymous FTP ) is :
dutcosi.ct.tudelft.nl/canberra/pub/danko/mg-tseries/

there the following files are available in the following formats:

MGT_faq.doc                 word2.0 win (305 kb)
MGT_FAQ.ps                  postscript file (419 kb)
MGT_FAQ.ps.gz               gzipped postscripts file (149 kb)
MGT_FAQ.ZIP                 zipped word2.0 win (134 kb)
TD-memo's.MSword5.mac       copy of original file / word5.mac (300 kb)
TD-memo's.MSword5.mac.gz    gzipped copy of original file / word5.mac (122 kb)

Hope this  helps

Tia
Danko Roozemond

Please feel free to reply to d.roozemond@ct.tudelft.nl
MG TD '53    (to become toy after (DIY) restauration)
FIAT 500 '69 (small, utterly slow : 56 mph max, though good fun to drive)
MG BGT '72   (the real daily driver)