Re: Grose Jet setting

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Grose Jet setting
From: BILL GLANVILLE <glanvill@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 09:11:23 -0500
When I did my MGA's SU's a couple of years ago they came with some brass
flat washers which were to be used to help approximate the heighth of
stock needle and seat. This would minimize the amount of bending to the
float arm needed to set proper height. Just add washers where Grose Jet
threads in to carb.

--
Bill Glanville   '52 MGTD '58 MGA
Scottsville NY   '59 MGA  '67 MGB