Re: Brake Related Questions

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Related Questions
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 1998 21:32:00 -0600
Thanks
No, just an Import parts store. Not very knowledgable, he just pulled out a
Moss catalog when I asked him! I've asked Skip to send me some. I'm hoping
the Louisville British Car Club will help me find a decent source for
repairs. I've just got to make it to one of their meetings (about  45 min
away on a Thursday night)

Dan