Re: Ballistic Poultry

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ballistic Poultry
From: Hert <hert@wxs.nl>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:11:44 +0100
I sent this before but it did not show up on the list. My ISP is
messing about, but if you've seen this before, sorry to waste you
time.

When I was in the royal Navy for a few weeks I managed to get a
ride in a helicopter. When we dived down to do some low flying
over the beach, the pilot told me to lower the visor on my
helmet. Green as I was, I told him the sunlight did not bother
me. His reply:

"No dickhead, it's for the seagulls coming in!!!"

BLC content: it was a British Lynx Chopper.

Peter
74B